Friday, December 17, 2010

My anger strategy

When I was younger, say some 8 years back.... I had two main ways of showing my anger

1) Run inside, bang the door and lock it.....
2) Skip lunch(I stopped using this technique coz no one seemed to be bothered)

It mostly went in favour of method 1.....I would come out after I have chilled down(which ranged from 30min to 2 hrs)..Even in this case, none seemed to be bothered but unlike in the latter case where i had to miss something nice at times, here i could have the nice ones....Ofcourse when the dishes werent capable of drawing my interest, then former method would be given greater importance....:-)

Forward 8 years.... Over 8 years, I have learnt to control my anger and be more friendly towards patience...However I do get angry at times...But then the options have changed... Now I just have a single method. And guess what...it works perfectly and is much more efficient:-)... Its really simple...Now, whenever I get angry, I just walk to the pc...go to www.facebook.com.......type username as prav01von19@gmail.com ... and password as *********(thought i would tell you...no way)... and just do a status update.... :-) obviously i would get comments...and yes...my anger....my anger would vanish in minutes:)All hail facebook:)

1 comment: